The next meeting will be Tuesday, January 8, 2019. This meeting will be 1 hour.
Members are encouraged to meet in person if possible. There will be three locations: Denver, Salt Lake City, and Vernal. For those meeting in Denver, please note the new location at Western Energy Alliance:
- Vernal – USU campus in Vernal (320 N. Aggie Blvd.) in Room 101. Come through the main entrance, and it is the first door on your left.
- Salt Lake City – Ray Quinney & Nebeker, 36 South State Street, Suite 1400
- Denver – Western Energy Alliance, 1775 Sherman St., Suite 2700 (ask for Stuart Siffring)
For those unable to get to a meeting location, video and phone options are available:
- One tap mobile +17207072699,,802061105# US +16465588656,,802061105# US (New York)
- Dial by your location +1 720 707 2699 US; +1 646 558 8656 US (New York). § Meeting ID: 802 061 105 (Number generated by Zoom Conference) https://zoom.us/u/abAPR3FfmB
If you have trouble joining the meeting, please contact Marie’s assistant Doris (801-323-3418) or RQN’s IT specialist Gabriel (801-323-3482).